Since I have a practice at home, I would very kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in observing a few house rules:
* The practice is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
* Would you, please, apart from deodorant, not wear any PERFUME, AFTERSHAVE or other scents? This is because of my allergy.
* Please ring the doorbell at the agreed time, in order not to disturbe any session with a previous client.
* Make sure you are as calm as possible during the session. Violent emotions (such as anger, aggression or extreme desperation) never serve a session.
* Immediately upon entering practice, I kindly request you to take your shoes off in the small hall. (You may always indicate if you should experience this as unpleasant). From a hygienic point of view, bare feet are not permitted.
* It is preferable that you have consumed no or a minimal amout of alcohol on the day on your session and one day before. This is to have an optimal effect of your session.
* If you want to extend your session time because you want to get more answers, it is possible if you pay the additional contribution in advance by iDEAL/ PayPal. Otherwise we can plan a new session.
* Please do not use any recording equiment. I will only allow this in highly exceptional cases. You may however take notes, I have a pen and paper ready for you.
Thank you very much in advance for your understanding and your cooperation.