Since I have a practice at home, I would very kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in observing a few house rules:
- The practice is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
- With the exception of deodorant I would like to ask you to please refrain from using perfume, aftershave or other scents, due to my allergies.
- On the day of your appointment, make sure you keep your phone within reach. In case the appointment is rescheduled to an earlier or later time, I will notify you by either calling or e-mailing you. A session can be longer or shorter than scheduled, with a maximum of sixty minutes.
- Please ring the doorbell no sooner than the agreed time, in order not to disturb any session with a previous client.
- Make sure you are as calm as possible during the session. Violent emotions (such as anger, aggression or extreme desperation) never serve a session.
- Immediately upon entering the practice, I kindly request you to take your shoes off in the small hall. (You may always indicate if you should experience this as unpleasant). From a hygienic point of view, bare feet are not permitted.
- It is preferable that you have consumed no or a minimal amount of alcohol on the day prior to your session and on the day itself. This is to create the most optimal conditions for your session.
- If you want to extend your session time because you want to get more answers, it is possible if you pay the additional contribution in advance by online banking/PayPal. Otherwise, we can plan a new session.
- The use of any recording equipment is strictly forbidden. You may however take notes. A pen and paper will be at your disposal upon your request.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and your cooperation.